Ten episodes of excellence! Gabby has childhood confessions, Pat mixed up his cookies, and Laura talks about quarter pranks from when she was a kid. Have you ever been rind-ed?
- Shop Local Facebook Page – https://www.facebook.com/groups/SupportFrederick/permalink/1044692819386277
- Shop Local Video – https://www.facebook.com/999WFRE/posts/10157851690466700
- Macaron vs Macaroon – https://www.allrecipes.com/article/macarons-vs-macaroons/
- Pat made macaroons – https://www.facebook.com/PatrickHanesWFRE/posts/2228669097374697
- Re-entry Anxiety – https://www.sclhealth.org/blog/2021/03/pandemic-reentry-anxiety-heres-how-to-overcome-it/
- RECIPE OF POPCORN SALAD – https://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/crunchy-snap-pea-popcorn-salad-8598011
- Turns out you can’t find safe for work reactions to this salad.
- This could be the watermelon guide Gabby was talking about – https://i.redd.it/w1ojwgo3rl931.jpg
- Pay Palm – https://www.cnbc.com/2021/04/21/amazon-whole-foods-getting-palm-scanning-payment-system.html
- Patrick featured a Hot Brown on his old sandwich show – https://www.facebook.com/PatrickHanesWFRE/videos/422446354957876
- Man v Food video about the Hot Brown – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yx3l1gaPtyo
Laura-ism: “Spitting replicas.”
Tom @ Longshot’s Kentucky Derby Party – https://www.wfre.com/amp-events/tom-longshots-kentucky-derby-party/