The Free Ride Blog
Even though we can’t eat out in restaurants right now we can support local restaurants by ordering take out. Check out these local deals!
***Remember the City of Frederick has established curbside pickup parking zones. You do not need to pay the meter to park for 10 min to receive carryout orders!***
Brewer’s Alley- $13 Bangers & Mash, $15 Corned Beef & Cabbage
Bushwallers- Free St. Patricks Day Swag with To-Go Orders all day (March 17)
Manalu- 10% off total check and free salad with dinner
Pistarro’s- Dinner Deal- $18 2 House Salads, 1 Pepperoni Pizza, 1 Cheese Pizza, 4 Chocolate Chip Cookies, 1 2L Pepsi
Thurmont Kountry Kitchen- $9.99 Corn Beef, Cabbage, Potatoes and Carrots, $13.99 8 pc broasted chicken with 2 pint sides
ERIC SMOCK HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING – RHEEM PROFESSIONAL CLASSIC STANDARD 50 GALLON WATER HEATER INSTALLED
The Water Heater can be Gas or Electric. Installation included.
- Product Depth (in.) 20.25″
- Product Height (in.) 61.63″
- Product Width (in.) 20.25″
Professional Classic™ electric water heaters are engineered for longer life – resistored heating elements and premium grade anode rod
- .90 – .93 UEF
- Isolated tank design reduces conductive heat loss
- Resistored copper upper element and resistored Lifeguard™ stainless steel lower element to prolong anode rod and tank life
- FHR: 45 – 67 gallons, based on gallon capacity
- Recovery: 21 GPH at a 90° F rise
- Premium grade anode rod provides long-lasting tank protection
- Electric junction box located above heating elements for easy installation
- Over-temperature protector cuts off power in excess temperature situations
- Automatic thermostat keeps water at desired temperature
- EverKleen™ self cleaning device fights harmful sediment build-up with a high-velocity spiraling water stream – helps operating efficiency by saving energy, money and improving tank life
- Enhanced-flow brass drain valve
- Temperature and pressure relief valve included
- Low lead compliant
Estimated Value with Installation:$1620
Andy Webb, a 25-year Radio entertainer & content creator, is the new Program Director for 99.9 WFRE & host of “The Free Country Free Ride” weekday afternoons from 3pm-7pm.
From his very first job in 1995, in his hometown of Meridian, MS, Radio has been the only occupation Andy’s ever known; from the age of reel-to-reel tape to today’s digital audio, he worked his way up through late-night air shifts all the way up to morning drive. Always an eager student of Radio, Andy has used every opportunity to hone his skills and personality into an affable mixture of humor and gravitas listeners can instantly identify with & latch onto. He’s been featured across many formats, including Country, Classic Rock, Adult Contemporary, Hot AC, Southern Gospel, and even Urban AC; and, as a testament to his talents and commitment to fun-yet-informative radio, Andy was awarded the Mississippi Association of Broadcasters’ “Radio Personality of the Year” award four out of five years between 2006 and 2011.
While having attended The University of Southern Mississippi on an Opera Performance scholarship, Andy always followed the path Radio set before him, which has taken him from Meridian to Hattiesburg, MS, to Charleston, SC, and now Frederick, MD. Andy enjoys spending time with his wife, Emma (a fellow Broadcaster), and daughter, Isabel, while also spending his infrequent free time golfing, wood-working, an motorcycle riding.