Another Tuesday podcast! Patrick is way too into Eurovision, Gabby is all about old-school AIM life, and Laura wants to go to the moon. This week’s episode is out of this world!
- NOTE: Patrick did get vaccinated. He isn’t changing his name.
- Eurovision Song Contest! It started in 1956. 65 Years.
- Iceland – Daði og Gagnamagnið – “10 Years”
- Lithuania – The Roop – “Discoteque”
- Ukraine – Go_A – “SHUM”
- Russia – Manizha – “Russian Woman”
- North Macedonia – Vasil – “Here I Stand”
- Croatia – Albina – “Tick-Tock”
- Recap of all 39 Songs
- TikTok and Musically?
- TOPIC: Gabby’s Tragic Morning
- TOPIC: Easter & First Saturday
- Bunny? Egg?
- TOPIC: Red Bird
- Monkey Tail Beard.
- Splotch is a word!
- Real R2D2 Phone!!!
- TOPIC: Old Phone Hoarding.
- Smarter Child
- TOPIC: What was your AOL screen name?
- Lady Jrs?
- Cost to the Moon?
- Perseverance on Mars
- Mars Helicopter??!?!?!?
- Sounds of Mars
Laura-ism: “Small Balling.”
Patrick’s Event (We left the blooper in!)
Three of your favorite country stars share a birthday today! Although they are all different ages, Thomas Rhett, Jordan Davis AND Justin Moore all share the same birthday of March 30th. Celebrate the day by listening to each of their first #1 hits!
Thomas Rhett turns 31 today. Here’s his first number-one, “It Goes Like This.”
It’s Jordan Davis‘s 33rd trip around the sun. “Singles You Up” was his first number-one.
Justin Moore celebrates his 37th birthday today. His first chart-topper was “Small Town USA.”
Back on Monday!!! Patrick refuses not to sound old, Laura reveals that she is the mastermind behind Gabby’s biggest ideas, and Gabby lived life mardi gras style at the Shop Local Event this weekend.
- Live Journal
- A crazy story about Live Journal
- Laura’s Spring Shop Local Event Video
- Gabby Egg Race
- Baker Park Flood Plan
- Gabby Rescued Fish
- Laura and Gabby DARE JACK FROST AND MOTHER NATURE
- 50% chance of rain.
- Southern Halo – In the Street Facebook Live
- Frederick’s Favorite: a.k.a. Friscos
Laura-ism: “You Really Cleared That House.”
Gabby knows where to get the perfect steak & cheese in Frederick, Laura will be live on location this weekend, and Patrick is getting old. Get ready for the deepest episode of the WFRE Podcast!
- Teaser Video for the Gabby v Patrick wing-off
- Everything Frederick Page
- Frederick County Dine In & Take Out Page
- Shop Local Frederick Maryland Page
- A lady silver fox is called a silver vixen
- Question: Is highlighting your hair dying it?
- Interesting People #36: Scott Fowler “Wrestling to Pilates”
- Song of the Day – Contest Page
Laura-ism: “Times ah Clickin’.” March 9th, 2019
Gabby goes home on an empty stomach, Laura still loves watching award shows, and Patrick wants more soft shell crabs. It is story time on the WFRE Podcast, and Laura doesn’t do the still voice this week!
- Inside Out Movie Trailer
- Grammy Recap
- Beyoncé Discography
- Dan + Shay thanking Justin Bieber
- Mickey Guyton WFRE show Feb 3rd, 2016
- Pat’s Interview with Big Kenny
- Downtown Frederick Music People
- These are the people Patrick has almost emailed
- The other dog is named GUESS. NOT GUEST
- Soft Shell Crab Wikipedia
- Fact Check the St. Patrick snake story…
Laura-ism: “She took it in her own measures.” March 9th, 2019
Hey, I’m Laura!
I’m a twenty-something Frederick County native and proud of it!
I can easily say that music is my oxygen. My life has revolved around it! Also, I’m a sucker for a good view. I swear 90% of the pictures on my iPhone are sunsets.
You’ll probably catch me wandering around downtown Frederick or walking through Baker Park!