Our totally caffeinated crew chats about napping, the true nature of the X in Brood X, and Laura’s style of pranking. Pat’s Dad will hopefully fact-check this podcast.
Laura-ism: “Horses’ Tail”
Have you ever crashed a party? Gabby, Laura, and Pat trade stories about crashing various parties, hanging out on boats, and what tools you need to kinda survive a mild flood.
- History of Star Wars Day – https://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/2021/05/04/star-wars-day-2021-meme-thats-overtaken-online-galaxy/4873284001/
- Laura’s R2D2 phone story – https://omny.fm/shows/freecountrywfre/r2d2-tots-and-mozzarella
- I can’t source Gabby’s Stars Wars / Oprah fact. I HAVE TRIED!!!!!
- Gordon Ramsay/Ellicott City AD – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYVw-HJrS44
- Ellicott City One Year Later – https://www.baltimoresun.com/maryland/howard/cng-ho-watershed-cleanup-20210309-see63u4sjbad7j5twkzd7mzu2m-story.html
- Lynda Carter Wonder Woman Spin – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVLJcBsD__E
- Ceiling Fan Guide – https://www.hunterfan.com/blogs/hunter-blog/ceiling-fan-direction-for-summer-and-winter
- Wedding Crashers Boat – https://www.chicagotribune.com/ph-ac-cn-wedding-crashers-0717-20150717-story.html
- Wait?!?!? The Caddyshack Yachy is now on airbnb? https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/23182645
- Assateague Island – https://www.assateagueisland.com/
- Tangier Island Website – https://www.tangierisland-va.com/
- BBC Travel article about Tangier Talk – http://www.bbc.com/travel/gallery/20180206-the-tiny-us-island-with-a-british-accent
- Pat’s Sister was the faster Tangier texter
Laura-ism: “Bit the bucket”
- Song of the Day – https://www.wfre.com/song-of-the-day/
- Mother’s Day Contest – https://wfre.clubviprewards.com/contests/AMXPWA
- Shop Local #4 – https://www.wfre.com/amp-events/dianah-shop-local-spring-event-4/
Ten episodes of excellence! Gabby has childhood confessions, Pat mixed up his cookies, and Laura talks about quarter pranks from when she was a kid. Have you ever been rind-ed?
- Shop Local Facebook Page – https://www.facebook.com/groups/SupportFrederick/permalink/1044692819386277
- Shop Local Video – https://www.facebook.com/999WFRE/posts/10157851690466700
- Macaron vs Macaroon – https://www.allrecipes.com/article/macarons-vs-macaroons/
- Pat made macaroons – https://www.facebook.com/PatrickHanesWFRE/posts/2228669097374697
- Re-entry Anxiety – https://www.sclhealth.org/blog/2021/03/pandemic-reentry-anxiety-heres-how-to-overcome-it/
- RECIPE OF POPCORN SALAD – https://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/crunchy-snap-pea-popcorn-salad-8598011
- Turns out you can’t find safe for work reactions to this salad.
- This could be the watermelon guide Gabby was talking about – https://i.redd.it/w1ojwgo3rl931.jpg
- Pay Palm – https://www.cnbc.com/2021/04/21/amazon-whole-foods-getting-palm-scanning-payment-system.html
- Patrick featured a Hot Brown on his old sandwich show – https://www.facebook.com/PatrickHanesWFRE/videos/422446354957876
- Man v Food video about the Hot Brown – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yx3l1gaPtyo
Laura-ism: “Spitting replicas.”
Tom @ Longshot’s Kentucky Derby Party – https://www.wfre.com/amp-events/tom-longshots-kentucky-derby-party/
The gang is back together! Laura returns from Florida to talk about yard care, airplane stories, and a random sighting of the Wienermobile. Have you earned your buns?
- Bear Grylls
- Bear Grylls Netflix
- Brood X Episode
- The t-shirt
- Gabby’s tent post
- Tesla’s too quiet
- Looking For The Wienermobile?
- Wienermobile Insta
- Retro Metro Post
- “MEAT” THE HOT DOGGERS
Laura-ism: “Cool your roll.”
Laura is on vacation, so our trio is now a duo feeling like it is flying solo. Gabby and Patrick cope by trading life stories of embarrassment, birthdays, and accidentally attempted theft. Did you grow up in a place that had a town clown?
- Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story
- It’s Happy Bunny
- Feathers the Clown Article
- Virtual Home Show
- Shop Local Frederick Facebook Page
Laura-ism: “Voice of Whisper”
Hey, I’m Laura!
I’m a twenty-something Frederick County native and proud of it!
I can easily say that music is my oxygen. My life has revolved around it! Also, I’m a sucker for a good view. I swear 90% of the pictures on my iPhone are sunsets.
You’ll probably catch me wandering around downtown Frederick or walking through Baker Park!