Another Tuesday podcast! Patrick is way too into Eurovision, Gabby is all about old-school AIM life, and Laura wants to go to the moon. This week’s episode is out of this world!
- NOTE: Patrick did get vaccinated. He isn’t changing his name.
- Eurovision Song Contest! It started in 1956. 65 Years.
- Iceland – Daði og Gagnamagnið – “10 Years”
- Lithuania – The Roop – “Discoteque”
- Ukraine – Go_A – “SHUM”
- Russia – Manizha – “Russian Woman”
- North Macedonia – Vasil – “Here I Stand”
- Croatia – Albina – “Tick-Tock”
- Recap of all 39 Songs
- TikTok and Musically?
- TOPIC: Gabby’s Tragic Morning
- TOPIC: Easter & First Saturday
- Bunny? Egg?
- TOPIC: Red Bird
- Monkey Tail Beard.
- Splotch is a word!
- Real R2D2 Phone!!!
- TOPIC: Old Phone Hoarding.
- Smarter Child
- TOPIC: What was your AOL screen name?
- Lady Jrs?
- Cost to the Moon?
- Perseverance on Mars
- Mars Helicopter??!?!?!?
- Sounds of Mars
Laura-ism: “Small Balling.”
Patrick’s Event (We left the blooper in!)
Featuring: Gabby (Weekdays 10a-3p), Laura (Weekdays 7p-Midnight), and Patrick Hanes (Midnight-5a).