Assists the promotions or marketing departments with daily activities that promote the station(s), clients or events. Hours are dependent on the number of events scheduled.
• Collaborates with multiple departments to execute promotions such as remotes, events, van hits and other street team.
activities from start to finish.
• Drives promotional vehicles.
• Performs basic office administrative functions and updates station web site.
• Helps conduct on-site promotions, and interact with clients and listeners.
• Sets up and runs audio and other types of equipment; hangs banners and other staging elements.
• Records events (i.e. photos, videos, audio and social media measures for station promotions).
• Sets up, breaks down and transports promotional event equipment as required.
• Helps with prize inventory and awarding of prizes at events.
• Will work on-site appearances, remotes and events.
• Assist other departments if needed.
• Proficient skills in Microsoft Office and social media platforms.
• Excellent organizational skills; ability to prioritize and effectively manage time.
• High work standards and degree of attention to detail.
• Great Problem solving and decision making skills.
• Assumes responsibility & accountability for assignments and tasks.
• Actively listens; clearly and effectively conveys information.
• Exhibits good interpersonal skills; collaborates with others; maintains composure when faced with difficult situations and personalities.
• Valid Driver’s License and Excellent driving record for minimum of 2 years.
• Physical ability to stand for multiple hours and lift or move 40-pound objects.
• Must be able to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination.
• Promotional experience a plus but not required.
• High school diploma, must be 18 years of age.
• Valid driver’s license (with 2 years driving experience)
• Proof of insurability
Frederick, MD: 5966 Grove Hill Road, 21703
If interested, please email email@example.com