Full Time Opportunity
Realize Your Potential
Our successful and forward-thinking broadcast & digital media company has an immediate opening for an experienced high-energy Digital Account Executive to drive digital revenue for our two (2) Frederick radio stations, 99.9 WFRE Free Country, and 930 WFMD Free Talk. You must be digital savvy in this role and effective in managing digital marketing strategies for prospective and existing clients selling our diversified digital solutions which include websites, SEO, SEM, programmatic/branding and awareness and social media marketing. In addition, you should have persuasive communication skills and a proven record cultivating new and existing clients. We’d love talk with you if you are highly competitive with an accomplished record of over-achieving sales goals, have digital experience, motivated and goal-oriented. We offer a unique opportunity to help you realize your full potential as a Digital Account Executive and we provide world-class tools to help you succeed!
- Aggressively identify and cultivate digital business opportunities for new and existing client relationships offering diversified digital solutions that allows clients to achieve their business goals.
- Deliver effective multi-platform, integrated digital and broadcast sales solutions with ability to close the sale.
- Ability to think creatively and generate original ideas.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong persuasive communication skills – verbal, written and presentation.
- Work collaboratively with all internal/external stakeholders to drive revenue.
- Prepare orders, resolve billing issues, prepare and submit regular reports on sales activity, pipeline lists, forecasts and competitive analysis.
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite, social networking platforms and CRM tools.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills; organized, dependable and detail-oriented.
- Strong understanding of lead generation and ability to connect with viable prospects.
- Positive attitude and willingness to get beyond comfort zone to grow professionally.
- Must maintain a professional demeanor and appearance internally & externally for clients, events, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Media, Business Management or related field preferred; 3-5 years in digital/media sales.
- Must have use of automobile, valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
Exercise Your Passion
We are Connoisseur Media of Maryland, LLC, a broadcast and digital media company that serves our audience, advertisers and our local communities. Connoisseur is recognized as one of the most highly respected radio broadcasters in the United States and we manage the operations of 13 radio stations in three (3) markets, as well as operate our digital marketing business. We believe that people are the passion and the heart of the Company.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any characteristic protected by law.