New jobs listed
Check out available jobs from the Bartley Corp HERE
Process Engineer (1366512)
· Support manufacturing operations at CMOs – Biological and Device
· Anticipates and resolves key technical scale-up related issues, to ensure manufacturing process and equipment set is capable of performing as required. Evaluates risk appropriately and communicates effectively and timely.
· Understands critical process parameters.
· Ensure timely review and completion of technical documentation (Technology Transfer documents, batch records, SOPs, protocols & reports)
· Supports investigations at CMOs.
· Work closely with process development team to assure process reliability and robustness in preparation for transfer to manufacturing and future scale-up and process validation.
· Participate in evaluation of new technology, raw materials qualification for introduction into GMP manufacturing….and other duties as assigned.
To Apply, follow link:
Environmental Technician (1348520)
Upon successful training, candidate will be potentially involved in Phase I, II, III Environmental Site Assessments; NEPA Environmental Assessment; Be a Liaison with regulatory agencies (county/state) responsible for permitting storm water management facilities; Assist in Storm water management plans development, ultimately leading to experience promoting Designer role; – Secure and coordinate subcontractors (surveying crews, geotechnical drillers, etc.); Conduct wetlands identification and delineation studies; prepare reports of same;
To Apply: Please forward cover letter and/or resume to [email protected] Subject: Environmental Tech
Shipping & Receiving Specialist (1352318)
ETI is seeking an experienced shipping and receiving specialist to join its growing team! The Shipping & Receiving Specialist will be responsible for overall warehouse management, shipping via both ground and freight, and receiving incoming parts and customer equipment.
· Three to five years of shipping/receiving or warehouse experience.
· Experience operating a forklift preferred.
· Ability to build pallets for freight shipments.
· Comfort with Microsoft Office and various logistics software programs.
· Experience with bar coding systems preferred.
To Apply, follow link <https://www.ziprecruiter.com/jobs/eti-precision-202279a7/shipping-receiving-specialist-78d39f39>
IT Assistant (1364859)
Works with a team of scientists in the National Biological Threat Characterization Center (NBTCC) at the NBACC to develop, manage and analyze research that addresses specific scientific questions of national significance in support of biodefense preparedness, response and recovery. Areas of research include a range of topics related to the physical, biological and/or pathogenic properties of viral agents and aerosols containing viral agents.
To Apply, Candidates can send resumes directly to [email protected]
Warehouse Associate (1352201)
The Warehouse Associate is responsible for assisting with day-to-day tasks that help the warehouse operate efficiently. This person will be working side by side with our Vice President on daily operational tasks. No experience is required but experience in a warehouse or plumbing knowledge is a plus.
· Knowledge of plumbing parts or willingness to learn.
· Pull and prepare materials for technicians
· Receive, verify, stage, and stock all incoming material
· Take inventory and reorder material
· Ensure warehouse is clean and organized
· Oversee fleet maintenance schedule
· Assist customers who come into the storefront to purchase material
· Use service truck to delivery material by request to job sites
· Assist the Vice president with his day-to-day responsibilities
To Apply: Please email me at [email protected] or call at 240-405-2262.
Journeyman Apprentice (1352195)
General Purpose of the Position
The Apprentice will work alongside experienced technicians to troubleshoot, repair, maintain, or install pipes, fixtures and other plumbing related components used for water distribution and wastewater disposal.
· Assist in the basic troubleshooting of Well Pump and Plumbing Systems.
· Assist in repairing or replacing Well Pump and Plumbing Systems.
· Perform Plumbing related service calls appropriate to experience.
· Create Invoices.
· Complete required service call documents
· Properly document service calls by taking pictures.
· Write descriptions of work and recommendations of work.
· Perform short scale estimates and quotes.
· Properly keep stock and good care of service van.
· Will gain proficiency using plumbing tools, materials, and equipment.
To Apply: Please email me at [email protected] or call at 240-405-2262.
Regional Hazmat CDL-A Driver (1347785)
An industrial gas distributor is seeking CDL-A Drivers to deliver tanks of helium and other materials to customers. Overnight and weekend travel is required. Earn $75K/yr (minimum!), $2500 sign-on bonus, and benefits, plus a per diem for overnight travel! Must have Hazmat endorsements with valid CDL-A license, along with minimum 2 years of experience.
Program Manager (1365098)
Seeking a dynamic professional with the experience and skills necessary to plan, develop and execute large scale plans. Duties include, but not limited to:
· Performing project management duties in collaboration with colleagues and staff which include initiating and defining project scope, planning, coordinating, executing, documenting, monitoring, controlling (progress), and closing assigned projects.
· Managing program and project finances including tracking accruals, day-to-day expense management, and preparation of budgets for new programming and budget reviews.
· Leading, supervising and providing training (PMI best practices) to staff to drive program initiative deliverables.
· And much more!
Front Desk Associate (1344520)
The Front Desk Associate position is best suited for a friendly, outgoing, motivated, reliable, and customer-focused individual who wants to join our dedicated team! A great candidate would be someone who takes initiative to provide above and beyond service, has great sense of urgency, and attention to detail! They also need to work well with others and be a team player.
Visit <https://hhamd.com/careers/> to apply.
Field Supervisor (1348310)
A local commercial flooring company is looking to fill a field supervisor position for projects throughout the northern VA, MD, PA, WV and Metro Washington area. **Flooring experience and thorough knowledge of installation methods are necessary, but will train the right person.**
Applicant should have at least two years of experience in the flooring industry, at least one year of experience supervising other employees, be in good physical condition, and have a good knowledge of flooring materials and their installations.
Benefits include full time salary, paid holidays, paid vacation after one (1) year or negotiated, health and retirement plans. Company vehicle and phone included.
Park Ranger (1352862)
Seasonal opportunity (up to 31 hours/week) seeks candidate to perform a wide variety of duties providing park security presence, monitoring visitor activities, and performing opening/closing duties, to include basic custodial tasks for visitor use at various parks. Work is performed at times when needed to assure patrol coverage, facility protection and to enhance visitor safety on park property and must be completed in all types of weather conditions.
Apply online at <https://bit.ly/2RHfD49>
Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) (1341186)
Caregivers need to provide custodial and personal care services to clients, under the direction of a Registered Nurse. Candidate will maintain a clean, safe and healthy environment with client’s residence; perform all personal care activities; provide nutritional support; report changes in client’s condition; and much more.
Email resume to [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]> (subject line: CNA)
Junior Drafter (1344068)
A Drafter with AWI will prepare shop drawings for windows for use large, multi-story buildings primarily within MD, DC, VA. This role will require a growing understanding of design principles, computer-aided drafting technologies, and building codes to ensure that drawings are accurate and to present necessary information for construction crews, contractors, and zoning/approval bodies. Visit <https://mwejobs.maryland.gov> to apply.
Relationship Banker (1365140)
Local bank looking for a Relationship Banker. Ideal candidate will be someone with teller and new account experience. An individual who is eager about customer service, thrives on teamwork, and has knowledge and experience in banking operations would be an ideal candidate to apply.
Email resume [email protected] <mailto:wle[email protected]> (subject line – Banker)
Virtual Career Fair
The partners of the Maryland Department of Labor and Frederick County Workforce Services, invite you to join us, on May 13th, for this virtual Employment Information Session!
There will be participating businesses from Frederick County, including:
· Thermo Fisher Scientific
· Daly Computers
· Frederick County Public Schools
· Tri-County Pumps
Talk with these employers virtually and have access to a variety of different fields.
For more information and to register visit:
Plamondon Hospitality Partners Virtual Job Fair: Frederick, MD
Wednesday, April 28 2021
Follow link to sign up for a Zoom/Phone Interview
FCPS Transportation Hiring Event
Frederick County Public Schools (FCPS) is hiring for School Bus Drivers. Excellent starting wages, great benefits, flexible schedules, and they provide training!! Sign up TODAY to learn more during an interview with an FCPS representative… this Tuesday, April 27th
To register: <https://bit.ly/39yfdTD>