Wrestling legend Chyna died from a “cocktail of prescription pills,” her manager tells the New York Daily News.

Anthony Anzaldo says the former WWE intercontinental champion accidentally overdosed on Valium and Ambien. “She was inappropriately taking her legally prescribed medication over the course of two to three weeks. On Sunday night, her body had enough.”

Anzaldo insisted it was not a suicide attempt, claiming there weren’t any illegal drugs or alcohol in the apartment when he found her.

The toxicology report will not be complete for another few months.

The 45-year-old’s brain will be donated for research to examine for signs of CTE from her wrestling days.(Premiere Prep)