Tom Whalen, Dianah Gibson & Katie Ryan Weekdays 5:00 AM to 10:00 AM.
Brought to you by Eric Smock Heating & Air Conditioning Inc.
Brought to you by McCutcheon’s Apple Products
I was told that I HAD to try the Peach Praline Monkey Bread recipe from McCutcheon’s Apple Products, and I’m so glad I did!!!
As much as I love to eat Monkey Bread…I’ve never made it before, so this was a lot of fun! The recipe is easy and I already had most ingredients in my kitchen, BUT the secret ingredient…is the delicious, sweet peach preserves that will make you kitchen smell SO good!!!
The recipe is easy, and you can find it here on McCutcheon’s website…or follow below.
- Grease a bundt mold and set aside. (Yes, I used a bread pan. Which you can do. But note that if you do, halve the recipe.
- Pop open the cans of dough and quarter the biscuits .
- In a bowl combine the granulated sugar with the cinnamon, toss in the quarter dough pieces, and cover with plastic wrap. Shake the bowl until the biscuit pieces are coated in the sugar and cinnamon combination. (You may need to shake and then break up the dough so that all sides are evenly coated)
- Transfer the coated dough balls to the baking dish and sprinkles the pecan pieces on top
- In a small microwave safe bowl combine the butter, Peach Preserves, and brown sugar. Melt the mixture until the sugar dissolves.
- Pour the Peach mixture over the dough in the baking dish, making sure to cover the whole top
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes or until the bread is golden brown on top and the biscuits have set.
- Remove from the over and dollop more Peach Preserves over the hot bread…use as much as you want here! Go Crazy.
- Remove from the mold, by flipping it over onto a plate. Or, if you can’t wait, eat it right out of the pan!
- 2 tubes of canned biscuits (for example Pillsbury Grands)
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup finely packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup McCutcheon’s Peach Preserves