The Free Ride Blog
ERIC SMOCK HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING – RHEEM PROFESSIONAL CLASSIC STANDARD 50 GALLON WATER HEATER INSTALLED
The Water Heater can be Gas or Electric. Installation included.
- Product Depth (in.) 20.25″
- Product Height (in.) 61.63″
- Product Width (in.) 20.25″
Professional Classic™ electric water heaters are engineered for longer life – resistored heating elements and premium grade anode rod
- .90 – .93 UEF
- Isolated tank design reduces conductive heat loss
- Resistored copper upper element and resistored Lifeguard™ stainless steel lower element to prolong anode rod and tank life
- FHR: 45 – 67 gallons, based on gallon capacity
- Recovery: 21 GPH at a 90° F rise
- Premium grade anode rod provides long-lasting tank protection
- Electric junction box located above heating elements for easy installation
- Over-temperature protector cuts off power in excess temperature situations
- Automatic thermostat keeps water at desired temperature
- EverKleen™ self cleaning device fights harmful sediment build-up with a high-velocity spiraling water stream – helps operating efficiency by saving energy, money and improving tank life
- Enhanced-flow brass drain valve
- Temperature and pressure relief valve included
- Low lead compliant
Estimated Value with Installation:$1620
It’s time to get your Trick – or – Treat on but the weather is not cooperating! Here is a list Halloween Trick or Treat Reschedules
Boonsboro– Trick or Treat is Saturday November 2 6-8pm
Brunswick– Trick-or-Treating in Brunswick is being moved to Saturday, November 2 from 6-8pm.
Emmitsburg- Trick or Treat has been moved to tomorrow night, November 1 starting at 5:30pm. Halloween festivities (contest, games, etc.) will be held at the VHC Activities building (17701 Creamery Road) 7pm – 9pm TONIGHT, Halloween night! The parade is cancelled.
Hagerstown- Hagerstown’s City wide Trick-or-Treat has been postponed until Friday, November 1 from 6-8pm.
Lake Linganore- trick-or-treating in Lake Linganore is being moved to Friday, November 1. The recommended time for trick-or-treating is between 6 pm to 8 pm. Members of the community are asked to be vigilant of trick-or-treaters, not only during this time frame, but prior to and afterwards
Mt. Airy- Town of Mt. Airy is recommending Trick or Treaters start early to avoid the storms
Smithsburg– Smithsburg Mayor and Council has moved Trick or Treat to Saturday, November 2nd from 6-8 PM. To ensure the safety and protection of children and families trick or treating in Whispering Hills, Geiser Way will be closed from Cave Hill Road to N. Main Street and there will be police presence throughout the town.
Thurmont– Trick or Treat is rescheduled for Friday November 1 6-7:30pm. Halloween at Thurmont Community Park is Saturday November 2 at 6pm
Walkersville– Trick or treating in Walkersville is determined by the neighborhoods within the Town.
- Sun Meadow- TRICK OR TREATING HAS BEEN MOVED TO SATURDAY FROM 6-8PM
- Deerfield- Trick or Treat postponed to Friday November 1 6-8pm
Charles Town- Trick or Treat will be on 11/2 6-8pm.
Berkeley County – Trick or Treat will be on11/2 6-8pm.
Harpers Ferry – Trick or Treat will be on 11/1 6-8pm.
Martinsburg- Due to forecasted weather, Trick or Treat has been cancelled tonight and re-scheduled for Sat. Nov 2, 6 – 8 pm in Martinsburg and Berkeley County.
Bolivar – Trick or Treat will be on 11/1 6-8pm.
Ranson Trick or Treat will be on 11/2 6-8pm.
Shepherdstown – Trick or Treat will be on 11/2 6-8pm.
Here is a statement from the Frederick Police Department
“Both the Frederick Police Department and The City of Frederick have been receiving inquiries as to the status of tonight’s Trick-or-Treating. As this is not a city-sponsored event, it is up to each community to make the decision to postpone or not.
We can tell you FPD will be out and about tonight and officers may possibly have goodie bags (ok they will).
If you have children who will be trick-or-treating tonight, here are a couple of tips.
1. Stay on the sidewalks and out of the roadways.
2. Modify the costume – pin up long dresses, wear comfortable shoes, carry masks instead of wearing them.
3. Stay in well-lit areas.
4. and most importantly – trash bags make excellent impromptu rain jackets.
Have fun, be safe, and call us if you need us – we will be here!”
Free Ride Bios
I was born and raised in Pittsburgh….HUGE sports fan! Penguins, Pirates, Steelers and West Virginia Mountaineers! Love me some country music!…. You’ll see me out and about singing and/or hosting karaoke shows!
Born and raised in Frederick…..Frederick High Grad! I love all music! I have my own Jazz group (THE DAVE CONRAD TRIO) I Love hanging out with my friends at the Redneck Yacht Club cooking all day,swimming and cutting up! My daughter Emily is now a Shepherd University Graduate…I am so proud of her…she is everything in the world to me! I also ride a RED VESPA! When i can, I hop on it and get lost in the mountains! and with 91 plus miles per gallon this is how i roll every chance i get.