Its National Pi Day….not the food day, the mathmatical constant, 3.14. BUT! A lot of places are still celebrating with pizza and pie deals….
1. Pies at Whole Foods are $3.14 off. (Stop & Shop and Kroger also have deals.)
2. Marie Callender’s . . . get a free slice of pie with any full-price meal.
3. If you use the 7-Eleven rewards app, you can get a slice of pizza for 50 cents.
4. California Pizza Kitchen . . . one slice of Key Lime Pie for $3.14. (Odd they didn’t go with a PIZZA deal.)
5. BJ’s Restaurant & Brewhouse is selling mini one-topping pizzas for $3.14.
6. Cicis has a coupon deal where you buy one adult buffet at normal price, and get a second one for $3.14.
7. Boston Market . . . get a free Rotisserie Chicken Pot Pie when you buy one at the normal price, plus a drink.
8. White Castle is getting in on it even though their promotion has nothing to do with pie. With a coupon, you can get a Breakfast Slider combo for $3.14.
(USA Today) via the Wise Brothers Media