What you need to know before you go!
Thursday, July 4, 2019 | Noon to Dusk
Baker Park, Frederick, MD
COST? TOTALLY FREE (But we do accept high fives)
WHO? Here’s your killer line up:
- Free Country Sing Off Winner — National Anthem
- 1:15 PM — Debbie Williams and the Open Road Band brought you by Stumpy’s Hatchet House
- 3:00 PM — Southern Halo brought to you by Transformed Med Spa
- 5:00 PM — Caylee Hammack brought to you by Browning Pools & Spas
- 7:00 PM — Travis Denning brought to you by Jay Day and the Day Home Team of Real Estate Teams
- Dusk — FIREWORKS with Celebrate Frederick
WHERE’S THE FREE ZONE?
- The Easterday Wilson Water Services Free Zone is the fenced in section directly in front of the Criswell of Thurmont stage.
- Be sure you have your Free Zone Pass for entry. One pass is good for two people.
PARTY IN THE PARK TIPS
- Come early! Get a great spot on the grass and better parking.
- Bring your lawn chairs and blankets but NO tents please.
- WATER IS YOUR FRIEND…bring water and stay hydrated.
- Bring and wear your sunscreen!
- Bring a rain poncho or an umbrella just in case…and do a no rain dance for good luck.
- Wear your most patriotic gear for Pat’s Patriotic Parade and Contest!
- Bring your portable phone chargers! The worst thing ever is when your phone dies mid concert video.
- Bring your legal ID for the 21+ Trick Trucks and Cars Free Country Saloon to enjoy an ice cold drink. (Luke Comb’s said it first…ice cold beer never broke your heart)
- Bring cash for quicker transactions at the park’s food trucks!