Tender Chicken, juicy shrimp and onions and peppers bursting with flavor all over a warm tortilla…you’ve got me! Also, seriously soooo easy for a weeknight dinner. One pan and dinner is on the table quick.
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees and start choppin’! Green and red bell pepper (or whatever colors you like best) and a small red onion. Then slice chicken into thin pieces and peel your shrimp.
Toss it all into a bowl with olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, ground cumin, smoked paprika, and chili powder and mix together.
Grab a pan and spread it all out evenly and put into oven.
If you’re just doing shrimp, then cook for 14 mins and broil for another 2 just to give it a little extra crisp.
I did shrimp and chicken…so you want to cook the chicken for 20-22 mins.
Squeeze fresh lime juice over everything and heat up your tortillas.
andddd if you really want to get fancy.. break out the avocado, corn, cheese, and sour cream for toppings.
I got the recipe here!
- 1 1/2 pounds of shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced thin
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced thin
- 1 small red onion, sliced thin
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of kosher salt
- freshly ground pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoon of chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon of smoked paprika
Katie’s Kitchen brought to you by CarterQue BBQ in Mt. Aity!!!!