Ice cream is a favorite food for so many people…and so is gravy, but that doesn’t mean they need to be merged!
A gourmet ice cream company from Portland, Oregon called Salt & Straw just released five new THANKSGIVING ice cream flavors. Check ’em out:
1. Sweet potato casserole with maple pecans.
2. Apple cranberry stuffing.
3. Salted caramel Thanksgiving turkey, including bits of turkey skin mixed in.
4. Spiced goat cheese and pumpkin pie.
5. Buttered mashed potatoes and gravy.
And if those sound good to you, or at least intriguing to you, you can get all five pints delivered from SaltAndStraw.com . . . for $65. That’s $13 each. Plus another $20 to $50 for shipping. Worth it?