New jobs listed
Associate Research Scientist (1768204)
· Assist assay development projects
· Prepare development reports and summaries
· Contribute to team meetings with Project Manager, Operations Manager, QA/QC Manager, and customers
· Ensure all experiments are performed and documented
· Assist the Design Transfer process, from R&D to production
· Support Quality, maintain documents and records, as required by BAW ISO 13485 Quality System…and much more!
Interested in the position? Think you would be a good fit? We would love to hear from you. Contact email@example.com to apply.
Project Coordinator (1768182)
The Project Coordinator works with the Project Manager following directives in a support role. They will ensure communication between all parties. Responsibilities include administrative functions, monitoring projects in progress, making meeting arrangements, presentations and training. Will provide support to ensure aspects of a project are dully attended to and completed on time, despite setbacks encountered. To apply, Candidates can apply to HR@gotelectric.net
Construction Manager (1765579)
Manages job sites; oversee and direct construction projects from “shovel in the ground to completion”. This role is primarily focuses on People Management and Construction Quality/Efficiency. Supervises each contractor and subcontractor to ensure that work meets quality standards and adheres to specifications. To apply, Candidates can apply to HR@gotelectric.net
General Laborer(s) – Frederick/Pennsylvania (1750256)
Perform tasks involving physical labor at building construction projects. Work may be performed both indoors and outside. Ability to use hand tools. May assist other craftworkers in their trades. Some Duties and Responsibilities may include:
· Pick up, collect, sort, and dispose of (or recycle) jobsite construction debris.
· Perform general construction cleaning activities including sweeping, mopping, or vacuuming floors, wiping down horizontal and vertical surfaces, and moving and organizing jobsite construction materials, tools, and equipment.
· Mop, brush, or spread paints, cleaning solutions or other compounds over surfaces to clean them or to provide protection…..and more! To apply, follow link: http://ipc.us/t/113CF84EB14F48E0
Service Engineer (1754152)
The Service Engineer is responsible for handling service support and related client communication. They provide services on liquid handling systems and peripheral instruments including preventive maintenance and other repairs. They also have a desire to provide the highest levels of client service, be an advocate for DCM BioServices in the field, and be eager to drive growth. To apply, follow link: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3416415561/
Primary Roles and Responsibilities Include:
· Assemble, solder and surface mount RF/microelectronics boards under a microscope, while ensuring all parts are fitted correctly.
· Reading and confirming the bill of materials, interpreting drawings, and verifying correct specifications.
· Meet weekly assembly production goals set by supervisor.
· Keep a clean workspace to adhere to ESD safety rules and regulations….and more! To apply, follow link: Electronics Assembler (Frederick, MD) – Job Listing for Quantic PMI (Planar Monolithics)
RF/MICROWAVE Test Technicians
RF / Microwave Test Technicians with 2-5 years experience needed for trouble shooting, tuning, aligning and testing RF / Microwave and Millimeter wave MIC/MMIC Components, Subsystems, Integrated Assemblies that incorporate both active and passive RF components, including Low Noise Amplifiers (LNA”s), Switches, Switching Matrices Filters, Programmable Attenuators, Oscillators, Phase Shifter’s, Diode Detectors, Threshold Detectors, DLVAS, SDLVAS, Frequency Discriminators, etc. as well as Up and Down Frequency Converters / Receiver Front Ends. We are looking for someone with proficiency in both Analog Transistor, Op-Amps and Digital Control Circuitry..and more! To apply, follow link: RF/MICROWAVE TEST TECHNICIANS FOR PRODUCTION AND R & D PROJECTS – Job Listing for Planar Monolithics Industries (quanticpmi.com)
Customer Experience Specialist (1772206)
Responsibilities include interacting with customer facing information and technology to ensure accuracy, ease of use, and reporting issues. Candidate will…
· Recognize and report issues immediately between the customer and operations of service
· Coordinate service change outreach; participate in distribution of appropriate service change information, and bus schedule timetables
· Review signage at bus stops and shelters for accuracy; report damage or cleanliness issues; review upcoming service change plans to be well-versed when speaking to the public regarding proposed and approved changes….and much more! Apply online at https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/frederickmd
Maintenance Technician (1757376)
52-unit apartment building in Brunswick MD, is currently hiring for a Maintenance Technician. Must be proactive and take initiative, as well as provide good solutions to everyday building maintenance and challenges. Duties include apartment turnover, plumbing repairs, garbage disposal replacement, toilet repairs, minor electrical repairs, breakers, outlets, switches, interior and exterior lighting, as well as completing resident work orders. To apply, email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (subject line: Maintenance Technician)
Certified Medical Assistant (8484854008)
The CMA will help patients by providing information, services, and assistance; maintain medical supplies inventory and perform preventive maintenance and calibrations to keep medical equipment operating; verify patient information by interviewing patients, recording medical history, and confirming the purpose of visit; prepare patients for examination by performing preliminary physical tests; taking blood pressure, weight, height, heart rate, oxygen saturation, and temperature; and reporting patient history
summary; perform office procedures within scope of practice such as ECG, spirometry, etc; assist primary care practitioners with office procedures; and much more. To apply, email resume to email@example.com (subject line: Medical Asst)
Community Employment Specialist (COMMU001771)
This is a direct service position. The primary role of the Employment Specialist is to provide assistance to individuals with disabilities to obtain and maintain competitive employment in traditional community settings. Employment specialists conduct all phases of vocational services including engagement, assessment, job search, job development and job support in accordance with the Supported Employment Fidelity Scale. Apply online at Community Employment Specialist (Frederick) | Sheppard Pratt Careers (ultipro.com)
Veteran’s Advisory Council Coordinator
Frederick County Senior Services Division is currently recruiting for a part time (20 hours per week)/pro-rated benefitted Veterans Advisory Council (VAC) Coordinator. The VAC Coordinator serves as a liaison with Veterans, their families, the public, government agencies, employers, and community groups. For more information – Coordinator – Veterans Advisory Council | Job Details tab | Career Pages (governmentjobs.com)
HVAC/R Technician (1767357) Technicians are routed from home to serve Frederick, MD area. Technicians will service equipment including, but not limited to: heating, air conditioning, ventilation and indoor air quality products, refrigerators and freezers (reach ins, walk ins, etc.) as well as accessories, and more as job sites require.
Some Job requirements include:
3 years of verifiable experience with service and or installation of HVAC and or refrigeration systems.
· Universal EPA 608.
· Valid driver license with good driving record.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Excellent customer service skills.
· Good work ethic….and more! To apply, email resume to wleatherman@FrederickCountyMD.gov (Subject line: HVAC/R) or call (301) 600-3555
Sr. QA Analyst (1790962)
The QA Analyst’s primary mission is to maintain system data integrity by ensuring data processes consistently, testing the system for accuracy and constructing test solutions on our various integration platforms for our customer’s solutions. The QA Analyst is a salaried position based at our Corporate Office located in Middletown, MD. To apply, email resume to wleatherman@FrederickCountyMD.gov (Subject line: Sr. QA Analyst)
CAD Operator/Warehouse Assistant (1761020)
Prepares all documents, drawings, directions and folders for installation projects, including post-install wrap-up. Is a resource to Director of Operations, Design Engineer, and installers during project fulfillment. The position also includes maintaining neat and organized general warehouse areas. To apply, email resume to wleatherman@FrederickCountyMD.gov (Subject line: CAD Operator)
Administrative Assistant (Membership/Events) (1763588)
This part-time position is associated with the Frederick County Chamber of Commerce, a 501(c)(6) membership organization located in downtown Frederick. Experience with the following is essential: MS Office Suite products, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint and Google Suite including Mail, Calendar and Drive. Preference will be given for experience with a Customer Relations Management (CRM) system. Some essential Job Responsibilities include:
· Update customer information in a Customer Relationship Management system (CRM)
· Provide database support including reviewing member data for deficiencies or errors, verifying outdated information, and more! To apply, email resume to wleatherman@FrederickCountyMD.gov (Subject line: Admin. Assistant)
· Service Worker (1747077)- position offers a $1200 sign on bonus ,
· Installation Tech (Apprenticeship Opportunity) (1759561)
· Assembler-STULZ/ATS (1747150)
· Cleaning Tech cGMP (1747122)
· Patient Care Coordinator III – HYBRID (1742842)
· Relationship Manager (1716019)
· Assistant Vice President, Administrative Services (1716052)
· Sales and Customer Service Associate (1686313)
· Maintenance Technician (1708654)
· Laboratory Support Technician (1695649)
· Assembly Technician (1686365)
· Sales Representative (1729089)
· Repair Processor (1719775)
· Architectural Designer (1661466)