No one was hurt.
House Fire on Grave Run Rd. In Lineboro, Md (Photo from Md. State Fire Marshal’s Office)
Lineboro, Md (KM) There were no injuries from a house fire in Carrroll County Wednesday morning.
At around 10:04 AM, fire fighters were dispatched to the 5000 block of Grave Run Road in Lineboro for a two-story, single family home on fire. It took 40 fire fighters 16-minutes to bring the flames under control.
The Maryland State Fire Marshal’s Office says damage is estimated at $50,000..
The cause is labeled as accidental. Investigators say the fire originated in the attic, and was an extension of a chimney fire.
By Kevin McManus