Like Popcorn. No Joke.
My wife loves Brussels Sprouts and I recently noticed how cheap frozen brussels sprouts are at the supermarket. So my mission was clear, win brownie points with the wife and eat healthy on the cheap.
Don't want to click?
1. Dump a bag of frozen brussels sprouts into a bowl.
2. Pour 1/4 of a cup olive oil into the bowl.
3. Add 3/4 Tablespoon of kosher salt.
4. Mix it up till the brussels sprouts are coated.
5. Move the brussels sprouts to a baking sheet and bake them for 45 minutes on 350 degrees.
Enjoy after 3 or 4 minutes of cooling off. They taste amazing.